The effective date: 1st November 2021
According to the official announcement by Thai government on 21 October 2021,
here are the conditions of exemption from quarantine.
- Only eligible countries apply to this conditions: Must reside in the eligible countries for at least 21 consecutive days.
- No quarantine: Must wait for RT-PCR Covid-19 test result at the hotel for 1 night or until receive negative result.
- Fully vaccinated: At least 14 days prior to traveling.
- 1 Night reservation at SHA+ or AQ hotel: Payment confirmation required.
- Medical insurance with minimum coverage of USD 50,000.
- Provide RT-PCR Covid-19 test result issued within 72 hours before traveling.
- One RT-PCR Covid-19 test on arrival date at the airport destination.
These are 46 countries / territories that apply to the new conditions.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong
Countries/territories other than these lists, remain following the same conditions until further notice.
You can find out more information on Thai embassy website.
Or visit Ministry of Foreign Affairs website:
More details check this file>>: ตารางเปรียบเทียบมาตรการการเข้าออกประเทศ-ENG-rev16.52.docx